St. Louise Resource Services is looking for volunteer Promotores!
A promotor is a volunteer community health worker who builds individual and community capacity by increasing health knowledge and self-sufficiency through a range of activities such as outreach, community education, informal counseling, social support and advocacy.
- Be willing to learn and support the community
- Be knowledgeable or have some experience with the culture and issues affecting the community
- Be creative, social, energetic, outgoing, flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, respectful, and able speak with a diverse group of people with various literacy levels one-on-one or in large group settings
- Be able to attend an Information Session on:
- Monday, September 26 – 12:00 – 1:00 pm (lunch provided)
- Wednesday, September 28 – 5:30 – 6:30 pm (dinner provided)
Complete the form by October 31st, 2022